NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

If Wii succeeds . . .

What's Zelda?

if i thought you weren't joking i would seriously hunt you down and decapitate you!

if i thought you weren't joking i would seriously hunt you down and decapitate you!

Is Zelda the thing with they guy with spikey hair and the massive sword?

Is Zelda the thing with they guy with spikey hair and the massive sword?

Nah thats that stupidly overrated game, with that stupidly overrated badguy in it, I forget what its called.

Nah thats that stupidly overrated game, with that stupidly overrated badguy in it, I forget what its called.

That hurt...

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!

and btw that guy with the spikey hair and massive sword is me :p as HoT found out last night ;p

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!

Aww but our crazy ramblings were fun...

Aww but our crazy rambling were fun...

i know i just think that this is an interesting topic-meaningless post is for rambling but hey i'll take it where i can get it :p

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!

and btw that guy with the spikey here and massive sword is me :p as HoT found out last night ;p

he aint lying about his massive sword :)

Why does everyone hate Sonic Heroes, clearly none of you know of the unholiness that is Shadow the Hedgehog.

because sonic heroes was a top selling game.Shadow wasnt really

he aint lying about his massive sword :)

because sonic heroes was a top selling game.Shadow wasnt really

shadow sold a hell of alot more than it deserved to!!!

Since we are still on topic... :idea:

Sony and Microsoft already have copied the Wii-remote. They will soon begin to sell their own versions of it. Meaning Nintendo will no longer be unique.

It is difficult for Nintendo to innovate further in hardware. Both the DS and Wiimote are made of old technology, stuff thats been around for years. There are no more magic wands. The next REVOLUTION in gaming will be holographic projection, or virtual reality. The truth!

Since we are still on topic... :idea:

Sony and Microsoft already have copied the Wii-remote. They will soon begin to sell their own versions of it. Meaning Nintendo will no longer be unique.

It is difficult for Nintendo to innovate further in hardware. Both the DS and Wiimote are made of old technology, stuff thats been around for years. There are no more magic wands. The next REVOLUTION in gaming will be holographic projection, or virtual reality. The truth!

ooo i like the way you think :D

imagine a virtual boy 2 minus the blindness :D

The next REVOLUTION in gaming will be holographic projection, or virtual reality. The truth!

I don't think so, it would hamper alot of gamers that just play for 20-30 minutes of fun, the gamers who love games like Super Monkey Ball, Super Smash Brothers Melee etc. Think about it, it's alot more involving and troublesome to use some kind of virtual reality kit. Good holographic projection is miles away yet, but something like this will probably probably come sooner or later, but my vote is on later.

We've lived for 20 (roughly) years with the classic controller. I think we will be able to live another 20 years with Nintendo's wii-mote (obvioulsy it'll be tweaked like the difference between the NES controller and the gamecube controller). In 20 year we will probably see another revolution!

We've lived for 20 (roughly) years with the classic controller. I think we will be able to live another 20 years with Nintendo's wii-mote (obvioulsy it'll be tweaked like the difference between the NES controller and the gamecube controller). In 20 year we will probably see another revolution!

i hope your right-i love the idea of the Wii-mote and i'd hate to see all the innovation just lost-same with the DS's Touch Screen-i hope Nintendo refine and add to these ideas rather than scrap them completely.

Sign in to follow this