N-Europe

Love lives!

mcj metroid

Ive never used a condom, i've only ever been with my girlfriend and shes on the pill. God bless that pill! Dont know what i'd do if i had to fiddle around with a condom, what a mood spoiler!

Aye same, although one time she forgot to take it so I had to use one, I got the extra safe blue pack but I couldn't get it on very well (it kept pushing the foreskin down too far). The fine ones (red) go on much easier, but yeah, it feels far better without one.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided not to really bother with my love life for now. While i would love to find someone and have that closeness, there's too many other things to focus. I've got my last year of my degree, going to be doing a japanese course and have some personal things which will really dominate my time. Also, i'm fed up of thinking that someone might have feelings for me then completely misjudging it.

Aye same, although one time she forgot to take it so I had to use one, I got the extra safe blue pack but I couldn't get it on very well (it kept pushing the foreskin down too far). The fine ones (red) go on much easier, but yeah, it feels far better without one.

The foreskin pushing thing is bloody annoying. Surely someone as cool as han solo can do it easy though!