N-Europe

Blink FM

Athriller

THis is a quick heads up, just thought I'd share it with the lovely R-E members. I'm apart of a radio show called Blink FM and I'll be doing shows in the following week.

On this Friday, I have a show from 9 - 11 a.m. It's quite early, but I'd appreciate early risers tuning in.

Next week, I believe I have 1 - 3 p.m. on Monday, and after that week, I'll have some 5 - 7 p.m. shows on Tuesday and Thursday.

Now, it's a station in High Wycombe, you can listen anywhere in the world by simply streaming off:

http://www.blink.fm

We do requests and what not, and maybe a few competitions. If you want to hear what it's like, I've uploaded a past show (minus all the music, just edited it down to all the banter).

If you want to hear the past show:

ftp://athriller:[email protected]

Copy and paste that into internet explorer. THen go into the folder called public_html. In there, there is a file called Friday4th edited.

Copy it by right clicking > Copy or ctrl + C, sometimes one of them wont work. Then paste onto desktop or something. Cheers :].

Hehe, well, not sure if you listened, but got home and just got this e-mail.

Atif,

Due to a complaint from a listener about the content of your show and after listening to the recordings I have no choice but to issue you a strike for Inappropriate Content.

The following subject areas were discussed during your show 0900-1100 on the 11 August 2006.

Inappropriate talk about sex and sexual activity, the glorification of arson, drugs and knives.

Oh dear. I dont even remember half of it. We didn't just break 1 rule, but 5. We better wisen up.