NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Wario Ware

Pimpdaddy------> There was a brillant game from Clover studios ( Capcom ), forget the name but I think it was called veitfull joe or somthing similar.

Back on-topic, anyone else think this game was a bit short? It was great when friends came over, but aside from that the game was un-touched from me so I eventually sold it ::shrug:

Lance

i got it the day it when it was reduced to £19.99 in GAME

is the best warioware game in my opinion (better than the DS and GBA games) and it was cheaper! yayness. ive had great multiplayer moments on it. our favourite game is wobbly bobbly and the doctor thing

turtle and balloon one are best, doctor says is rubbish cos people can cheat and just not clap you.

but then ive played it with 4 reasonable people and we go along with the rules. its fun if you do that

the space one is sad because you could be killing someone 10-1 and then they get on minigame right and then they go into the lead.

when playing with girls i thought it would be really hard to explain things to them but they got into really quick!

not being sexist or anything

..when playing with girls i thought it would be really hard to explain things to them

Wario Ware is impossible to explain to ANYONE.. not just silly girls* :heh:

*ALL girls

(I'm gonna pay for this one.. though I already got locked in the bathroom today for 45 minutes so.. :horse:)

Wario Ware is impossible to explain to ANYONE.. not just silly girls* :heh:

*ALL girls

(I'm gonna pay for this one.. though I already got locked in the bathroom today for 45 minutes so.. :horse:)

too right your gonna pay for that one.... i like the game!!! tho i hate playing against you cause im terrible at it....

especially that wee ninja name...!!

Sign in to follow this