NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RevoJack

Nintendo Confirm "No Space World"

Well, I'll take your word for it. Which means you could be lying but now I will tell everyone I know what you said. And if you're lying I'll look like a damn fool.

/hyperventilates at the prospect of getting Galaxy at launch. It's one of two Wii games I really really really want, and neither are expected at launch :(

Don't tell me people where expecting a Space World...

i wasnt... not really fussed anyway.

also... i thought galaxy was gonna be a launch title.... i could be wrong though. not that im fussed. the game didnt jump out and say 'OMGWTFBBQ BUY ME NOW!!!11!one!'

We would have known by now (in fact we'd have known months ago) if Nintendo were to hold a Spaceworld event. Invites would have been sent out and word would be spread on the net.

It was obvious Spaceworld wasnt going to happen, and as mcj metroid says we'll know everything by September so there's really no point in one being held.

August 23rd is going to be a mighty fine day.

We would have known by now (in fact we'd have known months ago) if Nintendo were to hold a Spaceworld event. Invites would have been sent out and word would be spread on the net.

It was obvious Spaceworld wasnt going to happen, and as mcj metroid says we'll know everything by September so there's really no point in one being held.

Everything in that post is true.

August 23 it is me thinks.

I guess Nintendo will make a show at TGS this year. Best way to draw attention off Sony.

I guess Nintendo will make a show at TGS this year. Best way to draw attention off Sony.

It looks like Nintendo wont be at TGS either. Its only a month after LGC why would they show up?

Maybe they'll have a key note but I doubt they'll be showing anything there.

I reckon EA, Ubisoft etc will show off their Wii titles, rather than Nintendo showing off the Wii (again...).

I'm going to Tennent's Vital 06 in Belfast with my girlfriend that night so might not get any news until the 24th :heh:

It looks like Nintendo wont be at TGS either. Its only a month after LGC why would they show up?

Now E3 is dead, TGS is by far the biggest show in the world. No sane game company would ever drop TGS for LGC. They'll be at both.

Sign in to follow this