NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Zygo Ape

Anyone still watch South Park?

I love South PArk though i'll admittedly say i havnt seen it for a very long time. I never catch it on TV and have never really been compelled to buy it until recently, which i havnt got round to doing yet. I never knew they had done so many! I had expected they'd be on about series 6 at the most, seeing that theres only a few series on DVd.. isnt there? Hmm.

Alas, my favourites are very old, the one with Mr Hanky, the one where Cartman has a satellite in his ass etc.

The person who has really made some of new episodes funny is Randy. Him in the baseball episode was fucking hilarious.

Yeah Randy's my favourite character in South Park. Although my favourite episode is when Cartmen thinks hes dead because everyones ignoring him.

Pretty much every character is funny, but Butters really makes me smile.

Best episode is 'Terrence and Phillip in Not without my anus' Which they showed instead of revealing who Cartman's dad was :D

Not seen it in years, it was the 'cool' thing to watch when you were in Primary 7.

I love south park... ill never stop watching it.

Butters just cracks me up.

Anyone seen the Paris Hilton episode & the Jeffersons ?? damn they are well funny. Also Die hippies die is a great episode where cartman takes it upon himself to round up all the hippies that have infested south park.

I loved the Paris Hilton episode because it was so goddamn funny. Especially the song in the credits at the end.

"Paris Hilton!

Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton!

Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton.

Paris Hilton!

Stupid Whore!"

I also saw one episode where Cartman was always flaming the Ginger kids, so Kyle and Stan gave Cartman red hair and freckles while he was sleeping to see how he would know what it was like to be ginger. But it didn't go all to plan.

I watched the Chinpokomon episode yesterday. It's fantastic stuff.

"SHOE!"

So glad so many people still watch this.

Im tempted to get the DVD's but they only go up to series 4 *sigh*

Best episode ever has to be woodland critters xmas. Nver have i laughed so much while watching south park.

It has to be the greatest programme of all time, seriously, it was voted 3rd best cartoon on channel 4 an it deserves it! Every single episode is quality!

Just watched the "Jared has AIDs" episode on Paramount, f-ing hilarious.

Watching it right now.

Butters has just had his balls put on his chin.

Sign in to follow this