NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Wireless Woes

So yesterday my mom decided to buy a new phone and it fucked everything up. She set it up in the living room connected to the Sky+ box. So I tried putting it in the computer room, simply replacing the old phone but it still doesn't work.

So I've moved the router to the living room and can get access in one of the bedrooms (before there were two wires, one has to be used for the router into the living room) and I can get the main computer, and one bedroom computer working. Tried to set up a wireless USB access point we have, but it doesn't seem to be working. I click on the program and nothing comes up, and the light on the USB access point isn't working.

Am I right in thinking the USB access point is fucked?

-edit-

Been playing around and it has recognised the USB device, but can't install it properly according to Windows. Its a Belkin 54mbps USB Network Adaptor (product code - F5D7050) and seems to be a common problem, but not found a solution.

They don't work. It seems as if the installation CD would work, but my gormless brothers have lost it.

If it's a decent pc shop, they might allow you to have a copy of the driver cd. Just remember to bring your own cd-r ;)

For like funsies?

I was being silly towards Bogbas statement about it being a "decent store"

But by all means, go forward and research.

Sign in to follow this