NEurope
goku21

My favourite game for launch! SD Gundam!!

Jeah I know, so think what you and I can do with that game and prepare with huge amounts of weapon and bodyparts upgrades throughout the game !!

Jeah I know, so think what you and I can do with that game and prepare with huge amounts of weapon and bodyparts upgrades throughout the game !!
I hope it allows for realtime weapon change for massive damage.

I hope it allows for realtime weapon change for massive damage.

Can't have nextgen without it. Lets hope thers a Crab Boss

This looks to be a really fun game. Might consider buying it.

However, I'd really like a robot game where you control one of that huge machines in a shoulder perspective and battle it out in a city against other robots. A bit like MechWarrior, although this is owned by MS and FASA, but with simpler controls and more Japanese style robots.

On a more serious note... shame this is a SD (Super Deformed) Gundam game... It would be awesome to see a Gundam game with a well put story mode, working by episodes/missions and following some sort of story getting the upgrades and such.

This looks to be a really fun game. Might consider buying it.

However, I'd really like a robot game where you control one of that huge machines in a shoulder perspective and battle it out in a city against other robots. A bit like MechWarrior, although this is owned by MS and FASA, but with simpler controls and more Japanese style robots.

The other gundamgame is confirmed for wii! and that game is exactly what you search for...

I would prefer if it was about gundam wing but, it still looks good.

Yeah, I'm with zero here, Gundam Wing all the way, those gundam's look seriously kiddy.

Yeah, I'm with zero here, Gundam Wing all the way, those gundam's look seriously kiddy.
That's what SD is, there's Super Deformed models for pretty much all gundam series ever created, including wing, I believe.

Who's talking in the background?!! GAWD make it stop!!! Sounds Like Skull Kid (at least when's laughing).