Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Power Tidbits

Stocka

- Both the Nintendo GameCube and Wii versions of the upcoming much-anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game, will be identical in content besides the control scheme. That means no bonus levels, weapons, extras, etc...

- Suda51 (The creator of Contact DS) have confirmed the development of Contact 2 but interestingly enough, there was no mention of what console it would launch on. They also confirmed the development of a Wii game, the title of the game is unknown at this time.

- The Wii’s first fighting game will be Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

- Zelda:Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Red Steel, Dragon Quest, Super Monkey Ball and Rayman Raving Rabbids have been confirmed as launch titles.

Zelda:Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Red Steel, Dragon Quest, Super Monkey Ball and Rayman Raving Rabbids have been confirmed as launch titles.

Better be some other games on top of that, otherwise I'll end up buying one game I actually want at launch and something else just for the sake of it.

Yah, I desperately need DBZ, that game looks insane. Also, what would be really very nice would be a new Bloody Roar for Wii, since I doubt it's not going to get very many fighters, and like on the GC, BR kept me occupied for near a year, seriously, it pisses me off, Nintendo's neglect of my fave game genre. I suppose theres always the Virtual Console titles to look forward to though.

Yah, I desperately need DBZ, that game looks insane. Also, what would be really very nice would be a new Bloody Roar for Wii, since I doubt it's not going to get very many fighters, and like on the GC, BR kept me occupied for near a year, seriously, it pisses me off, Nintendo's neglect of my fave game genre. I suppose theres always the Virtual Console titles to look forward to though.

Once Smash comes out you wont need another fighter!