NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Command and Conquer 3

Forum member ViPeR and I have been drooling over this new PC title. Trouble is, our PC's are so ancient that we won't be able to run this baby.

However, i've heard a certain whisper around the interweb that this game may be coming out for the xbox360. I've looked high and low, but i've yet to find confirmation of this.

Is it true? Is this baby coming out for the 360?

Well, that's a slightly better outlook from my point of view. Means that i can just get a 360 instead of upgrading my pc.

However, it won't be the same. Unless you can a keyboard and mouse on the 360?

Bah, stupid hi-tech jibberish. :(

I'm so excited for it! I loved Tiberian Sun, and this seems to be its spiritual sequel so is a must buy for me. On PC that is.

It would be way better on the Wii, since it has a kind of mouse. And it would be online-enabled too.

This would suck on consoles. RTS are NOT supposed to be played on a console no matter how you make one.

If the 360 keyboard could be supported in the game, it'd be little better. Shortcuts and such.

This would suck on consoles. RTS are NOT supposed to be played on a console no matter how you make one.

If the 360 keyboard could be supported in the game, it'd be little better. Shortcuts and such.

That's why i said "unless you can use a mouse of keyboard?"