NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AeroScap

Pink DS with homebrew adapter

I was in the market for a new DS lite and I though I might offer the opportunity for other forum members to buy my pink DS

Hey here is what I have atm:

1 x Pink DS (It is flashed *see M3 topic for meaning or PM)

1 x Supercard SD (this is the supercard which takes normal SD cards)

1 x 1gb Toshiba SD card (card made by toshiba is fantastic and reliable and works with everything)

Possible sale

1 x Official DS case http://images.play.com/covers/608497m.jpg (might aswell bung that in for protection)

Everything that I have mentioned is in perfect working order.

The DS screens have NO DEAD PIXELS and there are NO SCRATCHES ont he touch screen or the top one. (I dont play using a nail XD)

The Pink DS was from Japan (works in the US aswell from what I understand) and comes with EVERYTHING that you would expect ( 2 stylus, strap, charger). All the buttons are fantastic aswell.

The boxes for everything is in perfect condition as I took my DS out and put it in my drawer.

I am based in the UK but we can arrange a further deliver for the appropiate cost.

If anyone is interested please leave a price for the complete package

Nothing insulting please. or PM me

I will supply pictures if asked aswell. (Has about 30 odd) (I could also leave the ds homebrew i have accumulated on the card upon request)

All items can be sold separately!

Please e-mail all questions to [email protected]

hey I am interested in selling but could you hold on until friday? My A2 exams finish then and I can go about looking for p&p costs etc for you :)

Quick question, is the supercard the same size as a gba cart or bigger?

Yeah, sorry for the hastle, I'm gonna bail out. I don't want the ability to play nds roms, it would be too tempting and I'd buy less and less ds games. Plus thats 2cm on my Lite. Sorry fo the trouble. Hope someone else buys instead.

hey im interested in the supercard and 1gb card. Dors it play movies and music like the play-yan? If so how does it connect to the pc? and also does it work will ds lite? and how much £ for it?

thnx ^^

Sign in to follow this