NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ice9

Sin City Pictures

There is a tutorial on making Sin City images here, I tried it out and it was quite a lot of fun. Have a look and post your images here.

Here is my effort:

169714529_6da27999db.jpg

To be brutally honest it's not a great tutorial. Worked great for that picture but there was a lot of variables he didn't consider. After making the tut he should have tried it with a few very different pics. No tip for if the gun has to go on a busy background for example, and assumed the bg would be white. Had problems with the rain using his method too. It's late though so I gave it a shot and cba with figuring out an alternate method :P

mess2.gif

There were parts of it i found pretty difficult too, making the gun a Linear Burn did nothing for me so i left it. The part i found most difficult was playing with the levels to get the image right. It looks like you used cutout, but i found that didnt really work well on mine.

I like the font you used, what is it? Mine is comic sans in italics. Only problem with yours is we can see the trigger with no finger. Other than that nice job.

sincity.JPG

I was lazy and did it in paint. And he's a martial arts expert thats why he dosn't have a weapon...

I like the font you used, what is it? Mine is comic sans in italics. Only problem with yours is we can see the trigger with no finger. Other than that nice job.

Haha you're right. How silly of me. I edited to add a finger. The font is Comic Book Commando.

Sign in to follow this