NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Duke nukem not to take forever?

7 years noe isnt it?hahaha i woulnt care if it was a good game series but duke nukem has always sucked.The only decent game was duke nukem 3d for ps1

7 years noe isnt it?

The game development started in 1997.

hahaha i woulnt care if it was a good game series but duke nukem has always sucked.The only decent game was duke nukem 3d for ps1

For PS1 ?

You mean for PC right?

And the old DKN games where good :) I remember playing them when i was little. Good quality dos games.

Here's a old trailer of Duke Nukem Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPX_y7wP_ko&search=duke%20nukem

The game dosen't even use that engien anymore. So how it looks now we don't know.

For PS1 ?

You mean for PC right?

And the old DKN games where good :) I remember playing them when i was little. Good quality dos games.

The game dosen't even use that engien anymore. So how it looks now we don't know.

For such a old trailor that was really really good.

my m8s and I actually had more fun playing duke nukem 64 than goldeneye, we loved the game that much (nothing like 4 player death match on LA rumble with heat seeking rocket launchers!) and the co-op in DN64 was also great if u where planning any all nighters.

saying that tho we loved goldeneye also and played it countless times along side DN64, I always loved the duke nukem games and im pretty glad to hear that duke nukem forever is no longer a project just waiting to be cancelled as i feared many times over these past good lot of years we knew of it.

ohh boy the memories.. back at school we downloaded the demo and played and played it to bits over the local network.. back then we had a good IT guy.. he didnt mind that much.. as long as we didnt play until after 4 in the afternoon.. as it ate all the bandwith.. im gonna rip of your head and shit down your neck!!

but this sequel.. phew.. I think stone henge didnt take that long to erect

Hey...does anyone know where I can find Duke Nukem 3D? I've been looking everywhere on the net, but I can't find it, been dying to play it, but I can't find my copy of it....

For PS1 ?

You mean for PC right?

I thought the one for ps1 and n64 was 3d.Ok which one was i playing(and it wasnt time to kill or land of the babes)i think it just said duke nukem.I had it for ps1

i dont think so this was itdukenukem_v.jpg

thats Duke Nukem 3D alright, amazing game and I hope that Duke Nukem Forever will be in the style of how Duke Nukem 3D was as opposed to "time to kill", "land of the babes" or "Zero Hour" because it was the first person Duke Nukem games that i think was by far the greatest in comparison. Now that I think about the FPS versions, Its funny how the strip bars in the PC, PS1 (and saturn?) versions where replaced by a restaraunt called "duke burger" for the N64 version in the second level (which is known as gun crazy on the N64 but red light district for the rest) The N64 version was always set in day time too unlike the PC/PS1 version having night time (except rapid transit "N64 Ver" which u can see the sky is black outside)

i didnt care for the strip parts taken out (although it was fun shooting them to fight more pig cops!) but i did like the atmosphere that night time gave it, i wonder why such a change?

Sign in to follow this