NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Persona 3 Scans

The Persona series of console role-playing games is a set of three games for the PlayStation home console from the game developer Atlus. While fairly distinct in nature, the Persona series is actually a collection of spin-offs of one of Atlus' main franchises, the Shin Megami Tensei series. Currently, the Persona series encompasses three games.

Like the games in the Shin Megami Tensei series, battles in Persona need not always be about fighting. Instead, the player has the option to contact the demons they encounter in an attempt to communicate with them. However, certain enemies cannot be contacted no matter how much the player might try. Each playable character has a set of different contact commands, which can affect the demon the player has selected to contact in one of four ways: increasing Joy, Anger, Fear or Interest. By making a demon interested three or four times in a row, they will offer the player their "Spell Card". Spell Cards can be used in an area known as the Velvet Room to summon various Personae. The heroes can then set these Personae on themselves, one per character, to gain certain magic abilities and stat boosts. In addition, the player can create more powerful Personae by fusing two existing Personae together, usually resulting in a stronger Persona gaining certain characteristics of both fused Personae.

Oh wow, those look great, I really loved the Persona series on PS1, they were the most challenging and quirky RPG's I've ever played.

Awesome AWESOME AWWWEEESOOOMMEE! I loved Persona 2 on the PSX. It was a very challenge RPG but it had such a cool style to it.

Sign in to follow this