NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

A place to get Gundam Wing models anyone?

I didn't think it would come to this, but due to the extent of my unsuccess I thought it'd be worth a go.

Ages ago I bought myself a little Gundam Deathscythe model, now I'm not that much of a Gundam Wing fan, but the Warhammer in me wanted something to build and paint. Tremendous fun was had. Here it be.

gundam17ar.th.jpg

gundam20um.th.jpg

The white isn't that neat, but it looks much better than it did a couple of weeks ago when I kept noticing it from my PC and how the black wash I used on it made it too gray.

Ergo the urge has grabbed me by the bollocks once more, but try as I might I cannae find a place to buy them. I talked to Guy who recommended Ebay, which on a brief looksee found the only real results were from someone in Hong Kong who sold them with a bargain £22ish for postage [... tchyeah]. Also a website called starstore, but slightly unsure if it's kosher.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Haha, yeah, I have one of Deathscythe, got it from Pink Kamikaze, a shop in Afflecks palace in Manchester.

I get mine from eBay. Failing that, I usually try Forbidden Planet, they occasionally have a few.

Also, if there's a Home Bargains store near you, give them a shot. I picked up a 1/100 Aile Strike Gundam kit for just £3 there.

Sign in to follow this