N-Europe

Photoshop help

Shoe

you surround it using Magnetic lasso or something like that then copy layer, then duplicate the layer in the lower right hand corner then choose what image to duplicate it to then there ya go, at least thats how i do it with Photoshop 3.0 :D hope it helped

you surround it using Magnetic lasso or something like that

then, go to the move tool (first tool on the right or just press V) grab the part you want and move it to the other image, it's THAT simple.

Ok, I'm gonna put the way I did it:

1- open the newcomer image and the image you want to cut from;

2- go to the lasso tool and pick one that u like the most (magnetic, poligonal or free);

3- select around the part you want;

4- go to the move tool (first tool on the right or just press V);

5- click the part you selected and move it to the newcomer image (just drag it there and it should create a new layer with it in it);

6- Add the text and the final touchs

Guest Stefkov

all you need to do, i think, is use the rectangular marquee to highlit around the text, or if its onlt like one shade of a colour and none around it use the magic wand, then with it highlighted/selected just hold control, or choose the arrow type thing (next to the rectangular marquee) and move it onto the other piccy.

well shino's explanation is pretty good.

Okay thanks mister!

I wish I could give you rep but it doesn't exist in this place

But there is still one problem,

photoshop only lets me open 1 picture.

So I open up the newcomerbase, then I try to open another image using "browse" or "open" but it just replaces the newcomerbase