NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Why you didn't get your USB drive....

"86 days a go there was a thing going on with Microsoft where if you answered the four questions right, you would get a free usb drive and here's the confirmation message: "Thank you for requesting the Mystery Solved USB drive loaded with valuable information. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery." Something's wrong with this...it did NOT come in and here's the email that I got 2 hours ago:"

153772106_b0f4bb1906_o.png

Oh well :(

UGH, I remember making that thread.

If it was US only, why did they make me choose a country? >=(

I have a lovely legal version of XP x64... I didn't buy it I was a beta tester so i got a legal serial code the easy way.

MS are being really OTT with their "Genuine Advantage" crap.

I don't beleive how many people were actually pinning their hopes on getting one of these from Microsoft. It took like 2mins on my time to fill out anyway, so I weren't bothered if it turned up at all.

Apparently the drives were only 16Mb and just had aload of advertisements on them.

I went onto Aria's website today and ordered a 2Gb pendrive for like £25. The same pendrive is available on Ebuyers site for £28 if anyone is interested.

Hmmm.. i think someone posted in that thread that it was only open to US residents but no one believed him. :heh::)

Hmmm.. i think someone posted in that thread that it was only open to US residents but no one believed him. :heh::)

We knew it was only for American's, but we were hoping that MS wouldn't notice we weren't :heh:

Sign in to follow this