NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowV7

Wii Domains

They're just making sure they take everything they potentially want to make a site of so that nobody else gets it before them and asks big money for the domain. I doubt most of the names are concrete plans, but it's very interesting to see what Nintendo's thinking.

Shall Wii? -> nice mainstream slogan.

Wiimusic.com, maybe we'll be aloud to download our favourite ninty songs onto our computers and MP3's!!!!!!! Maybe not...

WiiSports.com

WiiKaraoke.com

WiiCooking.com

WiiPower.com

WiiLove.com

WiiVC.com

WiiWorld.com

WiiFamily.com

WiiFun.com

WiiMusic.com

WiiLife.com

WiiConnect24.com

WiiHistory.com

WiiStory.com

Wiiareone.com

WiiSchool.com

WiiNews.com

WiiMagazine.com

WiiPuzzle.com

WiiChannel.com

WiiExecxutive.com

WiiGeneration.com

WiiActive24.com

WiiAnimation.com

WiiChallenger.com

WiiGetTogether.com

WiiManagement.com

WiiBreeding.com

WiiCountry.com

WiiLanguages.com

WiiScenario.com

WiiParents.com

WiiCreator.com

WiiAlive24.com

WiiJourney.com

WiiStudent.com

WiiVenture.com

WiiFitness.com

WiiPuzzle.com

WiiScience.com

WiiBeauty.com

ShallWii.com

WiiGirls.com

WiiBoys.com

WiiEarth.com

WiiMoney.com

WiiFitness.com

WiiScience.com

do u think anyof these could be wii channels in the future? i was just membering this thread and with all the wii channels that are blank maybe this was wii channels before they were wii channels..or something

It's certainly a possibility.It would be a good idea if they done that cause WiiScience and WiiCreator sounds cool.

i was thinking about what WiiAlive24.com could be...maybe a channel were u can create games on movements with the alive program?? wii connect 24 could send nintendo data on movements people make to make there own games better? or maybe it has nothing to do with the alive program

i was thinking about what WiiAlive24.com could be...maybe a channel were u can create games on movements with the alive program?? wii connect 24 could send nintendo data on movements people make to make there own games better? or maybe it has nothing to do with the alive program

Probably that, as the development tool is called 'LiveMove', and the company behind it 'AiLive'.

Sign in to follow this