N-Europe

Dual Monitors

Calza

I don't know if thats the right term but you know what i mean.

At the moment all i'm using the second monitor for is msn but i'm sure i find something else for it. I've tried some sidebars but they only stay on the main monitor.

Anybody have 2 monitors and have some pretty cool programs or what not. Just seems a bit off a waste

I have 2 monitors, It lets me browse on one and Trillian/IRC on the other. When playing games i can still chat and the same goes for brwsing and video. Some games use 2, I do wherever possible. I mean, what else do you want to do with them?

Ultramon is apparently the best program to use.

I've downloaded that, pretty cool got two different wallpapers but it didn't let mee keep my sidebar but i'm going to try and find a different one.

I have 2 monitors, It lets me browse on one and Trillian/IRC on the other. When playing games i can still chat and the same goes for brwsing and video. Some games use 2, I do wherever possible. I mean, what else do you want to do with them?

I play counter strike alot and i do keep my msn on the other one but when i go click on it, it minises css. How do you get it do stop doing that?

Guest Jordan

I play counter strike alot and i do keep my msn on the other one but when i go click on it, it minises css. How do you get it do stop doing that?

You can't, Windows doesn't allow it.

What you have to remember is you're effectively extending your display, not actually having 2 seperate interfaces. If Windows has to force a full screen application like Counter Strike, that means all of your display, not just half of it.