NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Gabrian

Wii boxart?

They don't even have the publishers, developers or the seal on them....

Oh for god sake people how hard is it? THESE AREN'T REAL!!!! They weren't proposed as being real in the first place, the boxart is for display purposes only.

Gosh [/Nap-dynamite]

I do believe the discussion is about the Wii curve at the top. Of course they are not real box art but game stores make shitty box art like that so people know what game they are ordering.

yeah theyd what you expect from a store. remember the animal crossing ds boxart, it was the GC version boxart shrunk down. theyll just find anything and stick it like this to show peopel what they are buying. metroid's boxart was different to what it was now, i cant remember what it was but it looked crap compared to now. mario karts boxart on amazon or something was just a double dash picture stuck on a ds case. so im not suprised we're only seeing the titles desin as a temporary boxart. peopel shouldnt get worked up over such little things

They're boxes dammit, who cares!

Cool boxes are nice. I love the The Wind Waker boxart.

The boxart is part of the first impression. It helps a bit in selling games, particularly to impulse buyers, so the boxart design should look nice.

Sign in to follow this