N-Europe

W800i

Guest Stefkov

Guest Stefkov

Hey so this is like the second thread ive made in this topic place, and i have a question to ask, and a kind of request.

does anyone know of any software, free, that i can use to convert a wmv file into a file that will work on my Sony Ericsson W800i. now ive tried quite a few software, and two have kind of worked but i played them on quicktime and they were both really bright? so i took one across and it had the sound but no visual.

so does anyone know of any siftware that theyve used or heard is good for this conversion?

ok so i found one i think, so rather than get rid of this, ill make another topic totalk about

has anyone else got this phone? what do you think of it? i think its an alright phone however the bttery does wear downa alot i think when you use the music playback funcion, which is what its all about. not great for an mp3 phone for the battery to go down from 100% to 60% for like 8 songs i think.

piccy for j00's

sony-ericsson-W800i.jpeg

now im pissed, it didnt work. so the other topic can carry on but can someone answer the first question please

Ive got the k750i

hate it, had nothing but problems with it, joysticks stoped working, then some buttons wouldnt work properly, then it froze randomly.

All my mates have had the same bother, let me know how yours holds up.

Guest Stefkov

actually i dropped mine, after oly a couple weeks of having it, and theres a tiny spec of dust in the screen. which is kin of annoying.

actually ive had 1 problem, i plugged it in to get some photos of it. and so i looked at the file and everythign was gone, all my photos and videos and music.

also another problem is putting music onto it. i have that software which came with the phone used that the first time but it worked like a donkey walking on water. so i just did the old methisd of drag and drop, this worked util that what i said bove, so i put all my music back on. then nplug it and look, only about 4 songs out of about 15 i put on. so i did this another couple of times and it stil didnt work. then i used the software again that came with it and its worked up to now.

and now i cant even convert the n64 kid video into a file i can use on my phone. ive dont eit to mp4 but they're always sound and no video, tried 3gp and it cant play it. does anyone else have the phone or has friends who got this and has converted to pu stuff on the phone?