NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dcubed

It's not over yet, IGN article on why the PS3 controller is no match for the Wii

I fear most for the casuals who will hear of the PS3 announcements. They will foolishly believe that Sony did it first even though its a lousy gimmick they have compared to the Wiimote.

im a little late hearing this news because of my stupid job but wow how shameless and predictable can Sony be.

For people worried though, Nintendo anticipated this would happen months ago. They even said motion-sensing control would become the new standard and that it would be easy to copy and sure enough, its happening.

People will think Nintendo copied Sony just like people said pokemon was here before digimon :heh: The Wii more will be better obviously.I' m not all that worried,well for now.

some taughts :

1. The motion sensors in the dual shock won't be used. Games you can control with that don't number to five. Plus, if you're developing a game centered on the control scheme, why not go with Nintendo's offer ?

2. Nintendo will lauch before the PS3 (no arguments here, we'll see in an hour).

3. Is it just me ? or the sony's presentation was just

driving game / battle game / car game / gun game / racing game / tank game / ...

4. Sony is in trouble.

________

Vaporizer Reviews

Edited by Philoss

There are controlers with tilt detection for a lot of time. I had one for PC and it sucked. Sony's new controler probably is a bit better, but it's nothing that's usefull given the controler's ergonomy. Wiimote has nothing to do with that. Just wait 25 minutes to 48 hours and hope for a video of someone playing. You'll see that it has nothing to do with PS3 fast drawn thingy.

Sign in to follow this