NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

And is it just me or do the rest of you make silly mistakes like missing a ledge and falling to your doom...It seems online nerves get to me or sommat lol

At the beginning I did that all the time. When returning to the stage you would see me going left towards the edge then back and then left again, as if I was purposely trying to miss it. It's not as bad now, but I really must be careful not to raptor boost off which is one of my main flaws. And that little nook in Final Destination where I get stuck so often when I use my Up-B. :shakehead

Oh god, not the little nook in Final Dest! That is one of the most annoying things they could have done to the stage.

PRAISE THE HEAVENS!

Brawl came just in time ^^...Now I'm gonna unwrap it and get my friend code...1 sec.

^ what happened to your other copy?

Remember, traded that with the freeloader and Wii for a Ps3 and GT5.

New Friend Code: 4854-6598-1619 - Please add me. Especially you Shino...Why I'm gonna pwn you so. It IS almost sexual, isn't it? ;D

Ha, that confident you'll beat him? Least there's some good players in this tournament though.

Ha, that confident you'll beat him? Least there's some good players in this tournament though.

TBF...I'm a little rusty right now...Confidence is all I HAVE!! LOL

Wow, just unlocked that song 'Tane no Uta'...How beautiful and catchy too. ^^

I can't remeber if that's the Pikmin ending or Animal Crossing. Either way they both had amazing music.

Do we know a Euro release date yet? I stopped checking to protect my sanity a while back.

I can't remeber if that's the Pikmin ending or Animal Crossing. Either way they both had amazing music.

Do we know a Euro release date yet? I stopped checking to protect my sanity a while back.

I think its AC. And i'll recommend importing, there isn't really any point in waiting anymore. :/

I think its AC. And i'll recommend importing, there isn't really any point in waiting anymore. :/

It's a Pikmin song. It's about the colours of the Pikmin, and what's special about every type of Pikmin.

It's a Pikmin song. It's about the colours of the Pikmin, and what's special about every type of Pikmin.

Ahhhh...echo added u to brawl, please add back ^^.

I have a hunch Brawl will be out here in June. Importing is where it's at though.

Ahhhh...echo added u to brawl, please add back ^^.

Will do that tomorrow, my Wii's not at home at the moment! :)

Intense Boss Battles completion.

probably a better one somewhere.

no heart containers. They make it look simple.

The fact that I have no money is probably the only reason why I haven't been broken (although technically, admitting this means my will has been broken). Hopefully, getting mario kart when my loan comes through will keep me strong but I am not so sure now :(

So why don't you buy this instead of MK? Is it cause you prefer MK?

Damn, has anyone like been on Brawl for like all day? You know, like you played it in the morning and now you can see the moon. ^^. (No PS3) THIS is living!

Not as Hilarious as the European release date.

September!!!

http://www.smashbros.com/index

I am glad I imported.

Nice try, as soon as we get in the site and see that there isn't any information about that, you'r trick will not work lol ;)