NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

ill admit, ive had my fair share of spoilers, though i wish i hadnt read any now.

i do consider them light-spoilers. nothing really to get upset about.

but for everyone wondering how good this game will be without looking at trailers of pics or reading up on spoilers.. ur in for a real treat. i have no doubts that this game will wipe the floor with OOT.

I've viewed everything released thus far and nothings remained in my long term memory. I glance at, so it doesn't remain in memory (other than the start screen).

lol. i try to avoid most things.

its hard tho. its closer to the launch day now, i think thats why alot of people are anxious.

The reviews couldn't come soon enough for some people, but having the game in your hands will provide ultimate closure, these forums will probably be quiet for certain periods of time while most of us are playing Twilight Princess.

Yes the game guild magazine will come out around the same time as Zelda:TP comes out in the US.

oh right ok.

whats everyone planning on doing once they get theirs Wiis back home from the shops? i dont think im going to bother with making a Mii. i might ty out Wii sports quickly just to get a feel for the remote.

oops sorry, isnt there a thread for this? never mind...><

i wonder if there will be any new updates or impressions tomorrow.

Interesting listening to gonintendo pod cast. You can play zelda without pointing at the screen. actually the blue fairy is irrellevant most the time.

THEREFORE YOU CAN PLAY ZELDA Wii LYING IN BED.

Now i dont know which version FTW

See http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7289

i had always thought of playing zelda would be like that on Wii

i wasnt worried. althought when i heard u had to directly point at the sencor barr.. i was a little bit upset.

ive sold my cube 3 weeks ago. kept the games tho.

onlyg ot a lousey 30£ for it. ><

Interesting listening to gonintendo pod cast. You can play zelda without pointing at the screen. actually the blue fairy is irrellevant most the time.

THEREFORE YOU CAN PLAY ZELDA Wii LYING IN BED.

Now i dont know which version FTW

See http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7289

The Gameboy Advance version FTW!

if you listen to the podcast, you hear rawmeat messup on a certain gameplay element which he wanst alowed to talk about. (iron boots)

lozwii4.jpg

lozwii2.jpg

lozwii6.jpg

lozwii10.jpg

IMO there aint that much new in them, however the first one looks lovely.

The first image is so beautiful. All the screens I've seen from that bit look amazing, can't wait to play it in 5 short weeks...

The first image is so beautiful. All the screens I've seen from that bit look amazing, can't wait to play it in 5 short weeks...

I agree that whole section looks so wonderful. :love:

lozwii4.jpg

lozwii2.jpg

lozwii6.jpg

lozwii10.jpg

IMO there aint that much new in them, however the first one looks lovely.

already been posted by dante a few pages back.

only two weeks for north america :D

sexy artwork on the Zelda:TP Wii disk.

061106476_3.jpg

Well it's sexy, but i think i would prefer a darker disc, with a dramatic cene, like seing the wolf and Zelda.

Well, for the record, i just finished to see the 1up interview at Bill Trinen and Nate Bihldorff and i have to say that they really suprised me when they said:

the cenario that they show at E3 2005, showing the horse battle... well, that portion of the hyrule field correspond at the entire hyrule field from Ocarina of Time.

Pwned? I think we will never know how big this game is without playing it.

IGN:

Twilight Princess features a huge, sprawling world - one of the biggest I've seen in any adventure game, and I've only witnessed portions of the universe so far.

Nintendo representatives have stated that Hyrule Field is at least five times larger than the one in Ocarina of Time and based on the sections of it I've seen, I'm inclined to agree. I think, in fact, that it could be larger still. And this says nothing of the many other areas I've explored, but am not yet allowed to write about, including other villages and entire provinces.

Well it's sexy, but i think i would prefer a darker disc, with a dramatic cene, like seing the wolf and Zelda.

Man, the disc will be in your Wii, what does it matter?

And btw, I only just noticed... did Nintendo drop the Seal of Quality thing?

That is Japanese version Hellfire.

We got the gold verison of Zelda:WW but Japan got blue version.

So Europe & US will get the gold version of Zelda:TP.

That is Japanese version Hellfire.

We got the gold verison of Zelda:WW but Japan got blue version.

So Europe & US will get the gold version of Zelda:TP.

Hope you're right, its not like the game will be any worse, but you know, it's tradition.