N-Europe

Wifi Doongle help

Infinete

This question is for a mate, as we cannot get his stupid doongle to work, even though i thought it was literally a plug an play peripheral, oh well, hopefully you kind people can help, so here we go.

i have the wfi dongle for my ds. When i register my ds to the registration tool my name comes up on the computor and it says the registration complete, now testing the connestion. it then makes the green three bar symbol com up on the registration tool and on the ds for a bit untill they both disapear leving me with "error code: 52003 unable to obtain IP Address. Confirm that the Ninteno Wi-Fi USB connector is functioning properly. For help, Visit www.nintendowifi.com" I visit here but to my dismay, it is of little to no help, does any one have any suggestions as to what i can do to solve this dilema?

TY in advance :)

Does anyone Know how to get the WI-FI MAX to work?

I had Wifi Max, and I emailed Datel, because it didn't work. They said it must have been a "Faulty Dongle", so I bought another one. SAME BLOODY PROBLEM! Never use Datel ever again. I bought the official Nintendo one and it works fine.

As for your problem Infinete. Perhaps it's your ISP. Have you got the latest Driver, you can get it from here:

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/software/nintendods/winxp/en/

I had Wifi Max, and I emailed Datel. They said it must have been a "Faulty Dongle", so I bought another one. SAME BLOODY PROBLEM! Never use Datel ever again. I bought the official Nintendo one and it works fine.

As for your problem Infinete. Perhaps it's your ISP. Have you got the latest Driver, you can get it from here:

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/software/nintendods/winxp/en/

I struggled with mine, but got it working after a lot of effort. Is your problem that it says something about IP address?