NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Gametrailers Top 10 Aniticipated games for E3

ohh just watched the video! Those gamespot-guys are really dumb!

4 of their most anticipated games will only come as video-footage to E3...

and we all know how to judge a game by screenshots and videos, but I thought pros like gamespot know that this doesn´t work... otherwise it´s an american site...

I smell manipulation and brainwashing comin down of us-game-sites....

Is gametrailers run by Gamespot?

True Capcom said Resi 5 wouldn't be on Wii! They also said Resi 4 would be GameCube EXCLUSIVE!!! THOSE LYINGS SONS OF BEACHES!

wheres crysis in that list??

but yeah, ill be happy once i see GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS!!!:o

OUTER HEAVEN IS BACK:O:O

KOJIRA SNAKE SNAKE

um yeah, then the rest would be zelda, metroid etc etc

OUTER HEAVEN IS BACK:O:O

I'm SO EXCITED after hearing that!

On another note, am I the only person who's not really excited about Smash Bros Wii as I don't see how it could really improve durastically upon the GC game?

On another note, am I the only person who's not really excited about Smash Bros Wii as I don't see how it could really improve durastically upon the GC game?

Yes! Add a few more chacraters, revamped graphics, few more modes and online play. at bare minimum, even thats exciting enough to make me do a happy dance :laughing:

Sadness is one for me.As well the mario and the ssb.Give me lots of info of these and I'll be more than happy.

Sadness is only being shown to prospective publishers though

im excited that it will be online, im not looking forward to it as much as zelda, redsteal, metroid 3 or the new ip's nintendo will announce but im still looking forward to it being shown and playing it at launch.

Sadness is only being shown to prospective publishers though

But we're getting a trailer and info about it,so it's enough to keep me going.

Actually, yeah, you guys are right. It would be worth it for the online play.

I am now excited! (although not overly overly so ;) )

pretty similar to what i'd put there to be honest.

yeah i think the only problem with smash brothers is that you really can not play it on your own except maybe for 10mins to go though that adventure mode or whatever it was called. Smash brothers really really needs voice chat though to try and help transfer some of the fun that you get while playing it with a few friends.

yeah i think the only problem with smash brothers is that you really can not play it on your own except maybe for 10mins to go though that adventure mode or whatever it was called. Smash brothers really really needs voice chat though to try and help transfer some of the fun that you get while playing it with a few friends.

Yeah, you're right. Also, I got bored of it because I didn't have any friends who were any good at the game. I'd expect a 'match my rank' feature, and that'd be awesome. ^___^

Smash Bros will always be a game that i play with my mates at home. Although online, its not a substitute for having 3 mates round for a smash bros comp :awesome:

Voice chat i agree would be good, but only with known freinds, they could implement a freind code system liek on the ds.

well i kinda hope they go a diffrent way, where a admin sets up diffrent users for the system and can set voice chat/chat on or of for the diffrent profiles so people that want voice chat can have it and the ones that don't carn't hear it and the ones that are not allowed to have it have it disabled by the admin.

well i kinda hope they go a diffrent way, where a admin sets up diffrent users for the system and can set voice chat/chat on or of for the diffrent profiles so people that want voice chat can have it and the ones that don't carn't hear it and the ones that are not allowed to have it have it disabled by the admin.

I dont want the online play to be complicated, something along the lines of the MPH's online rooms with voice chat, or the easy match up in MK DD. You should have an option whether you wish to accept voice chat from the person you're playing aginst to avoid abuse.

Has the controller got a confirmed microphone? Or might that be one of the many secrets to be revealed at E3?

Has the controller got a confirmed microphone? Or might that be one of the many secrets to be revealed at E3?

Good point, I for one dont remeber anything about that being metnioned. Wii will jsut have to wait aand see - two days...

Ooh, we're still to see the new controller design too!

I hope it's less 'blocky' and more sleek. Like the DS lite is to the DS.

Sign in to follow this