NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Virtual Console Wish List

What would be cool is if the shell used for the virutal console looked like this mock-up, with the buttons lighting up as appropriate allowing for games to be played exactly as they were intended on all virtual console systems. Can't imagine it though, I expect it'd be expensive and power consuming, do unless it was just LED's used but I can't see how you'd be able to fit that many LED's into one button.

Still, it looks pretty funky :yay:

my.php?image=shell9fe.jpg

I would think that Nintendo would sell wireless versions of all old controllers to go with their new system. They would look exactly like the NES, SNES, Genesis, etc. controllers except withouth the wire. That would add to the nostalgia involved in playing.

If they included a few game downloads for that console with the purchase of the controller it might not even be a bad deal.

Streets of Rage 3, Golden Axe 2 and some deal going down with EA that allows for Goldeneye to be downloaded.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the first one, not the arcade one)

most of those older turtles games where great, i loved the arcade one also. personaly i hope nintendo gets some arcade games as well like the capcom vs series and some light gun games (virtual cop please!) to show of the wiiremote.

I would think that Nintendo would sell wireless versions of all old controllers to go with their new system. They would look exactly like the NES, SNES, Genesis, etc. controllers except withouth the wire. That would add to the nostalgia involved in playing.

If they included a few game downloads for that console with the purchase of the controller it might not even be a bad deal.

That seems like the best idea. I wonder how much they'd cost?

I hope they stick trailers on it aswell

Sign in to follow this