NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Brain Age for the Revolution: ideas

Given the success of the Brain Age titles in Japan, how likely do you think it will be that we get a title like this on the Nintendo Revolution?

How could the controller be used? Ideas, thoughts and opinions, please. :)

Instead of a strange floating 3D head we get an actual doctor.

Oh and more Sudoku, lots more. Downloadable puzzles off the net every day.

Naw, I doubt it will happen. Brain Age has the mechanics and user-friendliness of a DS game. Putting the game on the Revo would be just silly.

I can't see the game happening without a writing pad. And when you think about playing something like this on a stationary TV set or a portable handheld console... For this kind of game, handheld is king.

ye i agree with "volvis" i can't really see a game like that working with the FHC though nintendo will proberly find a way and be suprisingly good

Naw, I doubt it will happen. Brain Age has the mechanics and user-friendliness of a DS game. Putting the game on the Revo would be just silly.

I can't see the game happening without a writing pad. And when you think about playing something like this on a stationary TV set or a portable handheld console... For this kind of game, handheld is king.

well if the DS to rev connectivity happens then you could use the DS like a book again, only problem is that it would then basically be a DS title really cause you would be playing most of the rev version with the DS.

ds more becasue it basicaly is open up and play anywhere. however the rev would need to power up etc. also most of the tests will have been done on the ds versions. theres about 5 now isnt there?

Am I the only one who does not want or need a Brain Train game for the Revolution? I sure like the approach of Nintendo but this game is definitly a handheld game.

I would never sit in my living room playing Sudoku on my TV - also the whole writing part is nearly impossible with the Revolution controller. Don't get me wrong Brain Train is a marvelous "game" but nothing for a console in my eyes.

Sign in to follow this