NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LanceStern

Will SOMEONE with access to Nintendo of Europe

Please find a way to get UPDATED sales data of Gamecube games in Europe?! I'm tired of sitting seeing increasingly high sales for GCN titles in US and Japan, but jack squat for titles in Europe.

I don't know if emailing them will work (a la Nintendo of America) but please will someone try?

SAME HERE

HELL YES

before i never had GC, i look at GC Title at Gamestation, LOTS OF GAMES

now i got gc, all expensive and less titles ( i can't even find Mortal Kombat Deception or first one)

Old games are on GC and still expenisive.. what the hell?

Sonic Heroes is old and £15, it should be £10

sorry i don't know how to:D

but there is no point, we are going into 7th generation, but you are right, all GC titles should now be cheap

Sales data I mean how much a game has sold.

I specifically want to know

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Donkey Konga

Mario Power Tennis

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour

Final Fantasy CC

Tales of Symphonia

Mario Sunshine

Zelda Wind Waker

Metroid Prime

RE4

Mario Kart DD

Kirby Air Ride

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life

Soul Calibur 2

MGS: The Twin Snakes

Metroid Prime 2

Does ANYONE know of a Europe sales place?

Bit strange, that on a European Revolution/Nintendo web site, all we get are the sales figure from Japan, and sometimes the US. Are the sales figures so atrocious in the EU that Nintendo refuse to show them?

Strange indeed. Maybe it's hard to tell the sales figures in Europe because there're so many different sales charts? Could be it, though adding it all up shouldn't be that hard.

As far as I know, Elspa don't publish the actual figures like Media Create and NPC, they only publish the titles respective positions. Apparently this may be changing soon though from what I've heard.

Your best bet is to go straight through NOE to get the figures, but you'll most likely have to demostrate to them the purpose in which you want them for.

Hope that helps kinda. :)

i hope there are charts somewhere in Europe,it would be nice to see how the DS is doin against PSP

According to my copy of MCV, Elspa will be including sales figures with the charts in the near future. It may not help you with old sales but it should be handy for the christmas titles.

Strange indeed how cubeeurope doesn't have it.

You can email NOA and they'll tell you LTD sales of their 1st party titles in the US.

Famitsu/Media Create tells you weekly and LTD sales for all titles

But Europe all you get are the positions.... I need some numbers dangit

Sign in to follow this