NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

What would take the total piss is if on the 29th of April my 360 breaks.

I'm actually freading it'll break sometime around now. I've had it over 11 months...and its only seriously crashed in the past 2. :(

Finally got somewhere on Alien hominid yesterday, got to the Russia stage, however the big FBI robot machine thing annoyed me. It will still annoy me if the only way you can kill it is throw grenades at his head, die, throw more grenades because you respawned with 5 more grnades.

I played some of Alien Hominid and I wasn't expecting it to be that hard. Every time I got shot at I went to jump out the way and only got out of the way half the time. Might buy the full game though.

I played some of Alien Hominid and I wasn't expecting it to be that hard. Every time I got shot at I went to jump out the way and only got out of the way half the time. Might buy the full game though.

Didnt you try ducking if someone shot at you?

Well then...I only found out when I played that if you press down and Y he goes into the ground below him. You can move, but if an agent comes above you, you press attack and he grabs the agent and pulls him down. He gets blue after some time which I though he was gonna die so I jumped out.

Well, i ran MS... apparently theres been several of these errors come in, in the last week.

The second core on the CPU is over heating and locking the machine up. They're sending me the labels etc through the post within the next three days and then i can send it off to UPS and a replacement should be here by next Thursday... just in time for GRAW :)

*Feels lucky not to have a broken down 360 yet* Scarily amount of problems on this forum.

Well then...I only found out when I played that if you press down and Y he goes into the ground below him. You can move, but if an agent comes above you, you press attack and he grabs the agent and pulls him down. He gets blue after some time which I though he was gonna die so I jumped out.

Lol, I should really learn how to play it. Really tired tonight so will probably buy this and have a go over the weekend. Need some more points for Worms though.

Lol, I should really learn how to play it. Really tired tonight so will probably buy this and have a go over the weekend. Need some more points for Worms though.

Thanks to this I have 400 points left so no worms for me for a long time. I may not even get it. I think I'll do the trial first, should have with AH, may not have gotten it then. Oh well.

If you do get it, we could try out those PDA games they got for online.

Thanks to this I have 400 points left so no worms for me for a long time. I may not even get it. I think I'll do the trial first, should have with AH, may not have gotten it then. Oh well.

If you do get it, we could try out those PDA games they got for online.

Yeah, can do. I think I will get it, because I do think this is a game I could get into, like Geo wars.

Yeah, can do. I think I will get it, because I do think this is a game I could get into, like Geo wars.

Geometry wars is the onen where you're some worm thing shooting everything around you in a small box?

If that is that then that doesnt float my boat really.

I got it because I want to challenge myself to beat a really hard game, and it's really nice looking anyway. I shall join in with PDA games if you're running them.

I managed to play a 360 all day yesterday. We went to my partners sisters and her husband has one. First I played gears of war, it was pretty :) I really liked it so I told him to switch it off. I didn't want to half play a game. Then I played Crackdown. This game was mega fun. Managed to get him the achivement of climbing that huge building. Then just went on a hunt for the orbs all day.

Worms 7th March :)

Link

Yay! At last. I'm not buying AH HD until I've definitely got Worms. Can't wait for this!

Finally a set date. If a lot of people from here is getting it, then I think I'll get it. How fun can worms online be?

If there was a baseball bat it would be very, very fun. I read somewhere that they are releasing all the missing weapons free, because arcade downloaded content doesn't have a limit unlike the actual arcade game.

Hmm..Yeah, that'll be my first XBLA purchase. Considering there's nothing coming out on 360 till after the summer that I will buy I shall definately get this.

If there was a baseball bat it would be very, very fun. I read somewhere that they are releasing all the missing weapons free, because arcade downloaded content doesn't have a limit unlike the actual arcade game.

They've said some free content and some premium, so I'm hoping we'll get them all eventually.

GTA IV out October. So probably next year/Decmeber for us Europeans?

I for one am quite happy about this.