NEurope
Cubechris

Crazy Revolution Conspiracy

I for one actually cannot wait for all the pre E3 theories, fakes and conspiracies to start. It was loads of fun last year despite knowing that most of them were fake.

I for one actually cannot wait for all the pre E3 theories, fakes and conspiracies to start. It was loads of fun last year despite knowing that most of them were fake.

Most of them? All of them were fake. And some were very good too (the ON video).

Very entertaining to see people go crazy at message boards though.

I can't wait for all the lies,rumours and conspiricies at E3 ,nothing like it and so much hype.

It's almost crazy when you think about it. Nintendo showed the least bit of information at E3, yet their console was the most talked about, most anticipated and the most speculated. They had a fantastic E3 when you look at it that way. ;)

I would love to see another well-made hoax like the ON video before E3. But then again, maybe we've all already seen one, but just don't realize it ... :laughing:

And Aries wasn't Reggie. Aries was a black dude (PhoenixDark) on a forum (Gamebunker) somewhere. What he said was just things he'd like to see and thought they would do. Was also quite cryptic anyway. *shrugs*

Aries was a loser who turned up originally on the Broken Saints blog site. People believed him for no reason at all and then people started posting as him and so on and so forth. Didn't realise anyone had actually found out who he was cos they shouldn't give him the attention. Tosser.

Hope they're will be some sort of fake video,this year has gotta beat last years conspirecys.