Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Why doesn't MP2 come out as Player's Choice?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea they were probably aware of the problem so fixed it for Eu.

Well, I'm one of the unfortunate ones who DID encounter this glitch he mentioned. It was terrible, because if you saved the game after the glitch a room just won't open. I got stuck to that point for months (even opened a thread about it on the 'old forum').

I had to buy an Action Replay and use a cheat to advance. It really ruined the game for me, but I don't think you should avoid the game because of this, though. This glitch screwing up your game is really really rare.

(BTW I prefer MP1 too)

Well as you can see, the glitch did make it to the european version. I remember my brother kept complaining that he was stuck but i didnt know there was a glitch until i seen this thread last week. So i asked him in detail, and he said yeah tere was a room he couldnt get past.. So i loaded his game (32 hours, and he made the big mistake of leaving and saving, sure he didnt know about it), and i went to the room. Nope can't get past it.

So i took some pictures with me wee crappy camera phone so people WONT make the mistake of leaving it when they enter it, or leaving it and saving it. I know the room now too because i haven't played MP2 properly yet...

image2.jpg

This is the view when you enter the room.

image1.jpg

Turned left a little.

image4.jpg

There's a red door to the left of the whole room like this one, not sure if this is the door that after the glitch you cant get open.. (?)

image3.jpg

And here on the map...

I didn't take any Echo visor scans though, so sorry about that. now just to check the quality of my pics, does anyone recognise it?

There are pics probably all over the net of the room, never checked tho :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!