NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
m_fergy

FF7

Just been out and bought the game for the PC as i havnt played on it since the PS1 and want to play it again

Just wondering if there is any way to run the game in a windows box instead of the game runnning in full screen mode

thx

It's just a bad port. If you like it so far thers nothing to worry about. But the game plays and looks better on PSone.

That game would be good even in black and white.

Great game for £3, it's a shame.. it's worth more.

The PC port allows you to see some secret junk that is thought to be about reviving Aeris, but they never included it in the final build due to time/money/creative differences.

Still quite cool though.. but you definitely can't revive her there are just ghosts and sections allocated for what seems to be a revival.

while on the topic....i have it (brought when released YEARS ago) but anyway when it gets to the bike bit it goes REALLY fast :S (same for submarine game bit later) is there a way to slow it down?

hmm i want to get this where can i get it from cheap? apart from ebay of course.

ive seen addvent children and i dont know if its any help to the game but i loved the film

eBay stefkov, no retailer will stock it these days.. it's 10 years old.

Replica I remember the minigames but not the controls sorry..

while on the topic....i have it (brought when released YEARS ago) but anyway when it gets to the bike bit it goes REALLY fast :S (same for submarine game bit later) is there a way to slow it down?

Unfortunately not - It worked fine on PC's around the recommended specs but for whatever reason on newer PC's it does that, rendering it pretty difficult to do them properly.

Brilliant game, I own it for PC and recently rebought it for the PSX, I fail to see how its apparently a poor port on PC, some of the backgrounds are a little washed out as a result of the port but the character models look sharper, the music sounds better (on good speakers) and its still the same incredible game !

yep I played it 2 years ago and the port on PC definately has better graphics than PS 1.. if I recall correctly

I don't know if it's a dos game or something, but this site has a list of slowdown programs that can be used. You could try some of them to see if it helps.

Sign in to follow this