Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

DS RPG Deep Labyrinth Possibly Coming to Revolution

Stocka

Cubed3 have an interview with Interactive Brains, developers of the new DS game Deep Labyrinth. Deep Labyrinth is an action RPG with an FPS style and magic system.

DeepLabyrinth_DSBOX-jp2006boxart_160w.jpg

Anyway in the interview [http://www.cubed3.com/news/4843] Revolution is mentioned several times.

C3: What are your thoughts on the Nintendo Revolution and its unique control system? Has it sparked any ideas within the team so far?

MT: I think it is very interesting. A lot of ideas have come out. I want to publish the game for it if there is a chance.

C3: Do you think Deep Labyrinth would work well on a system like the Nintendo Revolution? And are there any plans to support the new system?

MT: Yes. I think that this system can make the best use of our game. It is possible for porting.

C3: Do you think Nintendo's strong emphasis on innovation and new ideas (with the DS and Revolution) will help it become the dominant force in gaming that it once was?

MT: Yes. I strongly agree. The gaming world has evolved due to the historical evolution of hardware and its interface.

"Yes. I think that this system can make the best use of our game. It is possible for porting. "

Oh dear God! A DS port to Revolution.... Yeah ok - I understand. But first of all, we should see if the game is well accepted worldwide.