NEurope
Harmonica

I need help!!!

I recently spent a week in hospital upon having glandular fever. I got out 2 weeks ago and have had all that time at home to rest free from college. This is where the problem started.. with this free time I began to get more interested in my games again.. I picked up a copy of Super Mario DS and shortly my brothers bought me Yoshi Touch and Go as a get well present. 2 games in the kitty.. both should keep me occupied for a while.

Was this enough? Nooo. The next day or 2 I went into town and bought Advance Wars DS. My DS was happy to be used a lot more.. but MR Gamecube was feeling lonesome. So, on one of my many trips to town I saw Starfox Adventures going for a fiver. Why not I thought to myself? Picked that up and I suppose it's entertaining enough. Nothing Special.

Anyway, not stopping here, I have been browsing online for cheap games as I'm trying to get hold of a cheap copy of Baten Kaitos. Upon browsing I find Splinter Cell for a fiver. Bargain. Bought that.

5 new games with the space of about 5 days. I need to be saving my money as I'm goign travelling in the summer.

I just can't help it though. I reckon I spend more time looking for bargains than playing my games!! It's crazy and sad but true. And tomorrow I'm going to subscribe to ONM to get a copy of Pikmin 2 for a tenner.

And my quest for Baten Kaitos has not yet been fulfilled.....

Sorry this post is a bit pointless but I thought I'd get this off my chest. I go back to college on Monday so hopefully my spending spree will stop....maybe.

goodluck on getting Baten Kaitos for cheap though. On Ebay, expect to pay about £20 for pal version, and £15 for NTSC.

I've completed mine, and think very highly of it as you can see from my list.

I reckon I spend more time looking for bargains than playing my games!! It's crazy and sad but true. And tomorrow I'm going to subscribe to ONM to get a copy of Pikmin 2 for a tenner.

I'm the same! I spend lots of time looking for cheap games and posting the details up in the bargain forum and when they arrive I don't have enough time to play them all! :indeed:

I go through phases like this. I get to a point where I just want to have a spending spree and then I get aload of games. I do eventually get round to playing them all. I tend to juggle between games on the Cube and the DS/GBA.

This is like me. I'll buy game after game. I think of a game I want buy it and then think of more i wanted to get so instead of playing the one i bought in the first place I go and buy the new one.

What also doesn't help is that I live 2 minutes away from my town centre, so it's easy for me to pop in from time to time and have a quick look in gamestation or whatever.

I now have Splinter Cell waiting in line. I want to finish Starfox Adventures first... but I kinda feel now I'm rushing the game to get onto the next. I'm not sure I even like Starfox that much so I expect I wil trade it in. Fair enough I will probably get £3 for it but that means I spent £2 for a game which is pretty good going whatever game.

I've got Star Fox Adventures. I think it's quite good. Didn't think much of Splinter Cell personally. Too much trial and error.

Go to GameStation. Their offical price for Baten is 19.99.

That's were I got mine from and although the website says out of stock I'm sure there are Gamestations around the country that have them in stock. I'm nearly certain my local still has a few in.

Go to GameStation. Their offical price for Baten is 19.99.

That's were I got mine from and although the website says out of stock I'm sure there are Gamestations around the country that have them in stock. I'm nearly certain my local still has a few in.

There was a time I think it did have it in. And then a couple of days later I realized and thought 'why didn't I buy it?' So I went back the next day but alas it was gone.

I'm going to visit my brother at Cardiff Uni soon so I'm gonna try n not buy any games till then as there are many many games shops where I can no doubt pick up a bargain.. and hopefully Baten Kaitos.

Didn't think much of Splinter Cell personally. Too much trial and error.

I see what you mean about Splinter Cell. Currently started it and it feels a bit meh at the moment.

I finally took the plunge and bought Baten Kaitos using my £2 off voucher off blahdvd.com for £27.99. I thought I'm gonna buy it eventually may as well just get it now. Does anyone know how long they take to deliver?