NEurope
Harmonica

Pikmin or Pikmin 2?

Pikmin 2 was great but the first was more relax & enjoyable. The underground battles can be quite frustrating in Pikmin 2 and that ending boss is such a bitch

pikmin 2 is the better in my book-has longer lasting appeal, a brilliant multiplayer and i rather enjoy the underground sections-all risk assesment and quick decision making.

pikmin 1 is very different to pikmin 2 the first is more intense and focused btu i prefered the second because you can enjoy yourself without stressing about what time of day it is and whether or not your gonna run out of time on day 27

I really love the multiplayer of Pikmin 2, so if multiplayer is important to you, take Pikmin 2 cos the first one doesn't have any MP at all.

Pikmin 2 has more types of pikmin for your controlling pleasure. The white and poisonous one in particular is a worthy addition the the colorful pallet. It looks bleak, underfed and keen of narcotics (red eyes and all); imperfect, unlike the rest of his kin. That's great.

I much prefered the first one. The underground bits in the second one were too long and boring. The first one had challenge to it. The second one was ridiculously easy because of the lack of a time limit.

They're both very good though, so get both if you can.