NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Togmannen

RGB Cable and AV at same time?

If I want surround then I have to use the standard GC cable (AV), but if I want better picture I have to use RGB cable to use 60 Hz.

I was wondering its possible to allow be have surround and use the RGB cable?

Or I have to choose better picture or better sound?

yeh id like 2 kno that 2

i want to put my revo on my projector which takes rgb cables can i do that?

You need an RGB Cable like the GAME one that has Sound Phono Jacks on it

Or if you have a TV that has audio out ports, then put RCA cables from the TV to the surround system. Then you'll have both good picture and good sound.

Yer i just bought meself the Offical RGB cable that sadly don't come with AV cables, and as Miharu said you can use AV plugs on your TV, although on my tv it does not work on scart or what not just seems to play the Ariel Signal all the time, so in the end i did a "bodge job" by getting it so i can plug my speakers into my headphone socket in my TV , works fine although if you have proper sounds system you probs need to find a audio cable to Jack converter or somthing, im using a mixer to plug my speakers in and using it's third output to plug in a jack into my TV, uhh hope thats helps a bit.

My tv has audio ports out so i just connect the RGB cable to my TV and my surround system to the audio out on the TV. Works great. For the ones that can't do this, i'm sure there are adaptors or converters out there.

Sign in to follow this