N-Europe

Console Wars Episode V: NGC Strikes Back

Tellyn

If TP does turn out to be a revolution title, I will go mad. :mad:
I won't!! It should be if they are releasing it within a month or two of the console!! Why not make the launch as strong as possible!!

It was just about acceptable before (not releasing it for Rev) when it had a Spring 2006 release date, but now it's just rediculous!

Upping the graphics and gameplay using the Rev and imputting the Rev control system (optional) would do wonders for it.

As would putting the game in a Revolution games case and having it amongst the other games at launch!

Zelda is possibly Nintendos best franchise in todays world, and I just hope that it's Gamecube release won't effect its sales; because it has such potential!!

If it's launches so close to the Rev and is not put in amongst the Revolution titles on the shelf when the console launches, it has a danger of going un-noticed; not by us lot and everyone else who has been following the game, but by the unknowing public who will buy a Revolution and see the game as a last generation title for a console that didn't have a great image amongst such buyers (the Gamecube)!

I honestly can't see what Nintendo are trying to achieve with Twilight Princess; I REALLY don't get it!

If they are trying to give Gamecube owners a great last game to thank them, I think they are making a mistake!

Considering the majority of Gamecube owners will be loyal Nintendo supporters anyway and likely to buy a Revolution; with Zelda launching around the same time as the console, I'm sure the majority would much rather see one of their favourite franchises delayed 1 months or so longer, but fully upgraded into an even better game and given maximum sales potential on a new console likely to gain MUCH more interest than the Gamecube ever could!

If it doesn't isn't a Rev title (I don't think it will be) or doesn't make use of the FHC (I'm hoping it will) then why the hell have Nintendo delayed it by a whole year? They were already saying it will take over 100 hours to complete last Christmas so surely they were nearly done or at least had an idea of when they'd finish - they could have told us then if it would've been delayed but it seems like they just thought of using the FHC so delayed it.