Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable: The Lost Chapters

Stocka

I've been considering whether to get it a lot(never played Fable on xbox) but as i'm a big RPG fan it appeals a lot to me. Gamespot gave it a 8.6, and I often liek their reviews so thats encouraging, but i like to her the verdict from many gamers too. The reason I am worried I might not like it is because it doesn't sound like the typical RPG I like(Skies of Arcadia, ToS... etc.)

advice please, and anyone else getting it? It's out this friday.

I think Fable was massively underrated, I played through it four (mmhmm) times and made four very different characters. I can't really liken it to anything because Fable's probably the only adventure game other than Zelda that I've ever played, but it struck me as original, enjoyable and although short very more-ish.

I've had it for a while (thanks to a leak :P). I've finished it 3 times. The "Lost Chapters" bit is very short. About 2 hours to be exact, its not exactly very hard either.

However, you can get more weapons and stuff. I loved my really evil first character :)

It's nothing like Skies of arcadia, and it is pretty darn short, but it's a brilliant adventure game. I think of it as a next gen Zelda, with the dungeons replaced by average fighting bits.

Edit: I'm talking about fable on xbox by the by. I think lost chapters is pretty much the same though.