NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Which Monitor?

Ok well the computer i built is done! YAY but i have no monitor to start it up on so kind of mad about that. THere's a lot of monitor solutions ive been thinking of but im not quite sure which one(s) i shuold buy. First i was gonna buy this dell 24" lcd monitor which is nice because its cheap for a 24in monitor has usb ports, dvi, PIP, and vga. Then i considered two of these they are the same thing as the 24in just smaller. Then i wanted to buy an xbox 360 and wanted an HDTV. So then i was gonna buy one of the 20" monitors plus this monitor Then i considered buying this monitor because its beutiful. But its expensive and doesnt have a lot of inputs, so i dont know about that one. So im deciding between these monitors. My budget is around $1000. I need a monitor thats at least 1600x1200 pixels for my computer. THen something to display my xbox 360. I really like the 24" but it doesnt have hdtv. But is hdtv really make xbox 360 quality better? Because if i got the 24in it would a real big display for computer via dvi, then i could hook my xbox 360 up to it using a vga connector. and i could PIP and use them at the same time and on a big monitor. So which one(s) do you think i should get? thanx

If you can afford the Dell 2405fpw 24" Widescreen, why the fuck haven't you bought it yet?

Sign in to follow this