NEurope
DiemetriX

What applications do you want?

Revolution wil probably have a big selection of games. But also a selection of cheep "non-games" for people who have stoped playing. So what "non-Games" do you want to se?

I want:

GoogleEarth type application.

Wich is like an globus. Where you can zoom realy close in.

Learn to cook application.

I think konami may be working on one. chose from hundres of meals. And learn how to make an prepare them.

Biology application

Se how the brain works etc.. go into the body. Maybe even som doctor mini games :yay: (wana play doctor?)

Music maker

Emm... normal Ejay style... plus you can play drums etc. like in the Rev Teaser.

Revo paint

like the snes one.. just better. and Online suport for drawing together.

What do you wannt to see?

Music-maker!! : peace:

and Nintendo-paint-3D...3D modelling is on a whole new level with such a device like the revmote!! : peace: :awesome:

Those applications are rad for software.

On the firmware I want to see a chat application better than pictochat, I think this may be in the works because that voice patent thing.

I'd like a clock on the firmware, a good CD/DVD gui, calendar perhaps synced with release dates and nintendo wifi events.

Profiles for Nintendo wifi? lobbys for games. and awards for being cool at online gaming so you get respect :D

i like the clock idea. you could update it by connecting to wifi, it does it by itself and itll seet the release dates of games etc, and maybe other stuff like E3 or GDC. and then maybe it could give a brief explanation about what nintendo stuff they are saying there.

they could maybe do an upgrade of nintedogs. and make it bigger and better on the rev, also you could trade over your ds dog to the rev game.

Biology application

Se how the brain works etc.. go into the body. Maybe even som doctor mini games :yay: (wana play doctor?)

Gynocologist yeah :p

I guess i'd like to see... Yeah, all those things in your first post i can't think of any more.

A browser. Well I believe they are making one already. And if it is not possoble so maybe a special news page updated daily with everything related to Nintendo.

A Google Earth of the whole solar system

...well, of Venus, Terra, Luna and Mars, as those are the only ones properly known in 3D...

The others could just include latest surface textures...perhaps even educated guesses on some (like half of mercury and pluto).

I'm waiting for a Linux disc that has browsers, messengers, video and audio software and Google Earth :smile:

It'll be hard playing doctor on it. You'll have to either imagine that the 'body' is lying in front of you, or have a top view of the surgery table and operate (much like that DS game). As for Paint, I can only see painting on some sort of canvas, which looks okay. Google earth would have to be operated through the controller's buttons, not the gyroscopic feature.

A paint program would be awesome. Creating digital paintings with the revmote would be so easy. You could hold it like a paintbrush and literally paint onto a digital canvas. better yet, why not mkae a 3D image by simply moving the controller around. or, how about the ability to move the controller around an object and make it in 3D on the screen. due to the freehand controller's spacial awareness, it could be possible to get an attachment that acts like a digital pen. press the pointer on different parts of the object and watch it appear in 3D space on your TV. I reckon this could be achieved. It would be excellent for putting your face in a game, or putting in your favorite object. The only problem I can think of is colouring it. Well it's just an idea. There's so much cool stuff Nintendo could do.

The google earth idea is good, but what's the point if you already have google earth on your PC? it should have some kind of feature that makes it different enough to have.

Nintendo could really expand the market here. Games could be seen as more than just messing around, and finally as an art form.

I would like the ability to watch pictures, play music and watch mpeg or avi movies on it. I would also be nice to have some special effects when you ar eplaying music.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Revolution wil probably have a big selection of games. But also a selection of cheep "non-games" for people who have stoped playing. So what "non-Games" do you want to se?

I want:

GoogleEarth type application.

Wich is like an globus. Where you can zoom realy close in.

Learn to cook application.

I think konami may be working on one. chose from hundres of meals. And learn how to make an prepare them.

Biology application

Music maker

Emm... normal Ejay style... plus you can play drums etc. like in the Rev Teaser.

Revo paint

like the snes one.. just better. and Online suport for drawing together.

What do you wannt to see?

Nintendo Office

A bunch of programmes that enable you to write essays, diarys, and thereafter print it, so the revo replaces the PC!

And allso a webbrowser...

Should be bundled with a keyboard!

Nintendo custom content maker

An editor that enables you to mod any game any way you want...

Replace the Link model in Zelda Collectors edition, for the Link model from Soul Calibur, or create your own car for Burnout 5!

Easy editor, where you make 3D models like normal, but the textures are drawn on like in Top Gear Rally for the N64!

And allso, drag and drop for dummies!