N-Europe

Legendary Games Chronicle: Final Fantasy (NHK Documentary)

@RedShell thanks for sharing, this looks excellent! Just started watched the first couple of minutes to get a feel for it and it feels really high budget and well done. Going to need to make sure I watch the full episode over the weekend :peace:

Very curious to see the other series that they dig into, I feel like a Dragon Quest episode is a bit of a must and an obvious one if they've done Final Fantasy, especially with Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake (or DQIIIHD2DR, for short, of course :p) just around the corner.

Assuming no Nintendo or subsidiaries (would loooooooove something like this Pokémon though :(), would really like to see if they've got the likes of SEGA/Atlus, Capcom, Konami onboard too. It's such a weird one though where it feels like so many creators left things in a strange place, like Kojima with Konami, whereas Sakaguchi seems to still really love being known for and involved with FF where he can be. I feel like talking Yakuza without Nagoshi would also just feel weird, him turning up like a Lieutenant is half the vibe of the game! 

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for more of these :D

Edited by Julius
  • Like 1