N-Europe

The Flyff fan thread.

triforce_keeper

Guest Stefkov

two questions, is it free and is it free online? if so ill get it immediately. Im so intoPC games now, ive got 2 free online pc games in the last week.

Guest Stefkov
Stefkov, I presume the two free games are Americas Army and Enemy Territory?

no not enemy territory, but you got americas army right. Im waiting for gunZ to finish torrenting. thats the other game i got.

well ive registered on the site now, it asked for your house number etc. why does it need to know this?

but still is it free to play online??

(oh wait i actually see in the banner at the top "Free to Play". hmmm

Guest Stefkov

hmm soudns good, i watched a video of it and it looks ok, does it look anime? i dont want to sound a fool and say it looks anime when it isnt, but it does to me.

Guest Stefkov

hehe well ive started to download but you didnt mention how big it was, its taken me ages to download it and ive still got another 1 hour 54 minutes download left. so maybe tomorow it will finish

Guest Stefkov

ive downloadded and installed the game. registered etrc on the site. the only problem is that the game doesnt work.

when i clik to start it it goes through that patch thing. thn goes to the gameguard thing. it finishes that then a tab opens in the taskbar saying flyff, then it vanishes like nothing has happened. it wont load?!?!

so i havne no idea whats up

I've played this before moving on to WoW a few months ago. It's very good if you're in to the Korean kind of MMO, which means grinding and grinding till your fingers are reduced to dust.

Also, the 'side quests' take aaaaaaages to complete because you have to find say 10 of a certain type of item, only one type of critter drops it and they only drop it 1/50th of the time (not joking, took me like four hours to do one measly side quest, and I had just started)

I pretty much gave up before I even could fly [note: Flyff = Fly For Fun], because it's just too samey for me. The level upping is quite rewarding though.

But WoW is better, much better. But this is free. You choose.

Guest Stefkov

yeah i got it working, blody chagning resolutions to the right size made it not work so i set it down and i worked. i did the little tutorial at the begining then i quit i had homework.

can you not change the move keys to the arrow keys? rather than w,a,s,d.

we should maybe start a clan.

Guest Stefkov

hehe im gonna go back oto it in a while, just finishing off my homework. gonna find out what the hell i need to do, if i dont understand i might just stick with americas army, much easier to grasp

Guest Stefkov

hmmm yeah it is a fun game the only problem isim stuck. This map keeper guy told me to fins his friend. so i do and i cant so anything, all i can do is talk to him, nothing about the quest im on. i haveno idea what to do

I started it a while ago, don't actually play it much. Just so to get to the next level usually. I think that the game suffers a bit from the poor translation to english. I mean there's just some things that sound silly, or doesn't make sense at all. I started a quest where I have to find some missing letters, though I have no idea whatsoever what I should do...