NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

"Podcasts" you watch?

I expect a lot of Trash Taste in here, but I am interested to see what recs you might have. I know most people prefer the audio experience but I have space for the visual aspect, so I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for frequent pods to watch? plz no joe rogan.

I like H3, if that's a metric you need.

Not sure if it fits the bill, but I do enjoy Hot Ones occasionally.

I think that's fair - long(ish) form youtube videos that come out regularly meets the ask. I think Sean is a great interviewer, but I have to admit it depends on the guest 100% of the time as to whether or not I will watch it

2 hours ago, jayseven said:

I like H3, if that's a metric you need.

I enjoy The Biggest Problem in The Universe, made better since the whole Maddox cancelling and lawsuit drama

Is maddox still edgy by today's standards? Also, is there an episode you would recommend as a good taster? If I like it I will end up starting from thhe beginning and watching it all.

(IalsothinkthatIcannotpossiblyagreewithyouonanythingsoIaminterestedtoseehowthisgoes)

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, jayseven said:

Is maddox still edgy by today's standards? Also, is there an episode you would recommend as a good taster? If I like it I will end up starting from thhe beginning and watching it all.

(IalsothinkthatIcannotpossiblyagreewithyouonanythingsoIaminterestedtoseehowthisgoes)

Even during the old show Maddox was slipping from comedy and trying to become some serious thought leader type thing*, so on a comedy podcast he would bring in zealots, or female genital mutilation. Then he seemed to go mentally off the map when the show ended. He recently did a 3-4 hour long video "When fans become stalkers", a video which took 5 years to make and full of bullshit (I'm even on his list of "stalkers and harassers [he copied the member list from a Facebook group]). Much of the backlash/scandal from that has been on The Dick Show.

I would just recommend starting with the newer incarnation with Dick and Vito. Www.Biggest problem.show

*After Biggest Problem ended he tried doing a Best Debate in The Universe podcast where he debated both sides of an issue and you had to guess which one he actually believed in, which was easy as it was always the side he spent the most time on. And it wasn't funny.

Weagreeonalotyouarejustafraidtoadmititmwahaha

Edited by EEVILMURRAY
  • Like 1

ok fame-boy, what's the pod even about?

(yeahyouarerightwedidagreeonmostthingsreallyIdontknowwhyIsaidthat)

1 hour ago, jayseven said:

ok fame-boy, what's the pod even about?

(yeahyouarerightwedidagreeonmostthingsreallyIdontknowwhyIsaidthat)

Basically they propose things that contend for the title of biggest problem in the universe, such as having to get out the shower to get something, bad superhero origin stories and waiters who bring the table an uneven amount of bread. Y'know, the big stuff.

Sign in to follow this