NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Hogwarts Legacy (November 14th)

I couldn't find a thread in Nintendo chat so apologies if there is one already. 

The Nintendo Switch port is just around the corner! And the Nintendo eShop has finally uploaded some screenshots, which are the first glimpse of the game running on the Switch. 

Check out the screens on the front page here: https://www.n-europe.com/news/hogwarts-legacy-nintendo-switch-screens-revealed/

It still hasn't been shown in motion, which is slightly worrying, but I've been playing a lot of Sonic Frontiers recently, which has been great fun and runs relatively well, and gives me hope that an open world third-party title can work on the Switch if the porting process is done well. 

Spotted a Hogwart's Legacy Switch carrycase on sale so they must be starting to ramp up for this. You'd hope with all the time it's taken they've put some care into squeezing it onto Switch in the best way possible.

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Spotted a Hogwart's Legacy Switch carrycase on sale so they must be starting to ramp up for this. You'd hope with all the time it's taken they've put some care into squeezing it onto Switch in the best way possible.

That's my hope too, the delay is hopefully a good sign as oppose to a bad one. The screens look decent enough, the real test will be when video emerges! 

Yeah, I'm interested in getting this for Switch at some point, I hope it does well and is a decent port. My wife even showed interest in it so maybe it's something we could enjoy together, if we had the time. 

I really, really doubt that this is going to be anything remotely approaching decent on Switch.

Even Steam Deck struggles to maintain playable framerates on the lowest settings possible (and with FSR2 enabled in Ultra Perfomance Mode)...

It's gonna run like an absolute dog.  There is a good reason why they've delayed it this long and refuse to show it running on Switch.  Take the hint and stay away.

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this