NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CrowingJoe79

It will soon be 10 years since Silent Hill: Downpour was released...

I see it as being the very last Silent Hill game. So whenever I come across any hearsay online from people claiming to be insiders, then nothing is announced afterwards, it actively bothers me. 

The franchise is so beloved by people. Even those who generally hate horror games, truly think Silent Hill 2 is a masterpiece. It's art. It's beautiful. It's grim. All in equal measures. 

I don't even want to logistically count that handheld one, or P.T. (which was just a demo for a cancelled game) as being the final games, as they don't feel like mainline entries. So can I just stand by what I said? :blank:

I can't see the series coming back. So, um. Post your memories of the franchise down below, and...

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL! :eek:

Foo ken keys. 

Edited by CrowingJoe79
Because I love you too much, I suppose.
  • Haha 1

On 04/02/2022 at 11:57 AM, CrowingJoe79 said:

So whenever I come across any hearsay online from people claiming to be insiders, then nothing is announced afterwards, it actively bothers me. 

So-called industry insiders whipping us up into a frenzy with their hearsay and rumours does my napper in. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt thinking they probably know stuff but the company in question just ended up deciding not to follow through with the rumoured reveal at that time... but when the announcements never come? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I can't see the series coming back. So, um. Post your memories of the franchise down below, and...

I have a vague, shattered memory of the Wii outing utilising the speaker on the remote as a telephone...? 

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL! :eek:

:peace:

And it's been 16 years since the last proper Silent Hill game with Team Silent at the helm...

You don't really want a modern Silent Hill game.  Just let it go.

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wanted anybody else other than Team Silent. 

Of course, they're no longer with Konami. They are working on a new horror game, though, which I hope will have combat involved.

I hate games where you run like a wimp. And you have to hide, as there's no weapons. You know? Like in Song of Horror or Clock Tower.

Sign in to follow this