N-Europe

Evil Dead: the game

Sméagol

Could be interesting.

There are only a few current and upcoming Left 4 Dead style games, and none of them on Switch. Voice acting could use some work (..), but if the gameplay is good, I think I may be up for this. I miss co-opping in L4D.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sméagol said:

There are only a few current and upcoming Left 4 Dead style games, and none of them on Switch. Voice acting could use some work (..), but if the gameplay is good, I think I may be up for this. I miss co-opping in L4D.

I just keep wondering why there's a guy in medieval armour in the middle of the woods. But true, Left4Dead (2) was an amazing experience and I loved playing it. It did get a new update recently and I was planning to go back, so if you're game we can see if we can get a squad together to try that. 

9 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

I just keep wondering why there's a guy in medieval armour in the middle of the woods. But true, Left4Dead (2) was an amazing experience and I loved playing it. It did get a new update recently and I was planning to go back, so if you're game we can see if we can get a squad together to try that. 

I'll see if it still works on my dying computer, but could be an idea, yes!

As for the medieval character, I have never actually seen the first 2 films, only Army of Darkness, and even that is a while ago, but presumably he's from that. I can't remember. I only remember skeletons and "I slept too long!!" In other words, I susp[ect you can choose your character, and they're a mix from all the films and even the series, which coincidentally I just started watching.