NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Arragaun

iPod Video music alarm function is missing

I've been browsing the net and discovered that on iPods you can set your alarm to play music when it goes off. Unfortunately I cannot find this function on my 5G. I'm thinking it may have been removed.

I'm hoping I'll be proved wrong. Does anyone know how to activate that option on the 5G?

What's the point of putting an alarm in a device that has no speaker? Sure, there's the click speaker, but it's too damn low.

As to your query, I'm sorry. I haven't used my nano other than playing music and videos.

What's the point of putting an alarm in a device that has no speaker? Sure, there's the click speaker, but it's too damn low.

You know all iPods have alarms? I don't think many people listen to music from the headphones at night, they'll probably plug them into speakers which you can actually hear.

Have a look in the calendar?

Yeah I've figured it out now. It's in Clock > Alarm > Sounds. You can only choose a playlist though, that's where I was going wrong. I didn't have any.

Thanks guys.

Yes I know, Moria. But I keep those functions to my cell phone. An iPod is an mp3 player, not an organizer.

Yes I know, Moria. But I keep those functions to my cell phone. An iPod is an mp3 player, not an organizer.

And a cell phone is a cell phone not an organizer. Not such good logic you're employing there fella. :p

I use my iPod to wake me up every day. I've got decent speakers plugged into my iPod dock so I can listen to music I want to listen to and not what a radio DJ does.

Yeah I just gave the alarm a try this morning. It's a lot better than "Neee neee neee neee" which I usually get. By the way that's my alarm's buzzer, not some queer radio show...

And a cell phone is a cell phone not an organizer. Not such good logic you're employing there fella. :p

I was about to say that too, but I have an N-gage so I didn't. Either way, I like to stick those functions to my cell. I can't stick 20 different objects in my pockets.

No I didn't. All I said was I keep phone and organizer functions to my cell, and mp3 and video playback to my nano.

Sign in to follow this