NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dZION

translated jap snes games...

I'm heavily into emulation, but I don't download games I could buy on ebay (they're dirt cheap anyway).

What I do look for are fan-translated Japanese games for the snes that are acually good. There are a lot of shitty games among them, but some are gems and sometimes better than most games coming out nowadays.

Focus: post your recommendations for jap games here, add a small description of what they are.

I'm currently into:

- Front Mission Gun Hazard:

Platform/shooter with rpg elements in it. Very good story and actually great to play. It's completely different than normal FM games and in my opinion it's better.

-Tales fof Phantasia:

RPG, picture yourself playing Tales of symphonia with a different story and different characters. It's one of the best looking games on the snes and the battle mechanism is 'absolutely fabulous'.

A few years back I had Treasure Hunter G i think it was called.

It was the last game Square made for snes. I only had a quick play but it seemed quite good.

The battle system was different to anything else i ever played.

It was fully translated I Can't remember where i got it.

DeJap translated Star Ocean; you should try it: It's AWESOME!! The graphics are incredible! One of Snes's final games.

Yeah, star ocean is great, but so is treasure Island, the graphics on treasure Island are comparable to super mario RPG on the snes. They're that good.

It's a totally different game though.

Sign in to follow this