NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Migraine

Some quality concept art

I was pretty impressed by the concept art from this gamespot forum member - The DS redesign and SMB revolution in particular. Check it out...

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=22720775

The mario bros. one is brilliant!!! You have no idea how much i want Mario to get more retro in feel.

[edit] I've ust noticed this is a massively old thread that has been bumped... sorry :(

The mario bros. one is brilliant!!! You have no idea how much i want Mario to get more retro in feel.

..yeh.. what I want is a 3D Mario that uses the same characters and similar styles of environments from Super Mario World with the little yellow question mark blocks and thwomps and stuff..

Haha that Reggie boxart is brilliant :D

Metroid Prime Frontier is a pretty good title for MP3 :smile:

wooo nice i havnt seen these, i might just have to photoshop that DK a little bit then make a wallpaper that fits out of it

*photoshops*

wall8yk.th.jpg

:indeed:

..yeh.. what I want is a 3D Mario that uses the same characters and similar styles of environments from Super Mario World with the little yellow question mark blocks and thwomps and stuff..

You´re not the only one.

Who wants to start an online petition to get old skool mario gameplay in 3D that will get absolutlely nowhere?

Will it work in 3D though? 2D gameplay and 3D gameplay are very different.

It could be like SSBM.

So what about New Super Mario Bros. for the DS ? You're going to love that :smile:

Well, there's a motivition now :smile:

It's looking fantastic, with multiplayer and new things like rope swinging and wall jumping from the 3D games.

[/thread spamming]

What about those sections in Mario Sunshine when you went into those portals and lost the FLUDD? Add a few blocks and goombas and proper koopas and BAM! Of course a proper level not a floating platform world.

..obviously the gameplay will be different.. but I want the sort of atmosphere and feel and look from super mario world in 3D that would play similar to super mario 64..

..and a Reggie game is almost inevitable..

*walks up to someone with a notepad and pen* "may I take your name?" *writes down name and throws away notebook*.. you know the drill from there.. it involves ass.. and not the way you're thinkin mr. grin on his face..

Heh...

Would be cool if the Reggie game came out...

And the DS redesign wasn't too bad either.

Sign in to follow this